Skip to main content

just thoughts.... after being in a trap

Hi everyone this is my first blog, I haven't really wrote one in quite a long time. I'd like to express myself by revealing my feelings and thoughts from time to time. At this time I'm going thru what you can call a revelation. I've realized that the person I was dating on and off for 3 yrs now has turned out to be a complete stranger to me. I know him inside out probably better than he knows himself but I'd prefer for him to be a stranger from now on. Although we've lived together for about 2 yrs the whole relationship was pretty much on my shoulders because i was the head of the relationship unfortunately because I was blindly in love. But what can you say more than just shit happens and you have to live and learn and move on. It was almost like babysitting a child, he had no job was trying to do stuff with his life but it wasn't really working out, and i can admit that he was pretty much taking advantage of the situation, but because love is so blind i closed my eyes to it. I do believe that he did love me for most of the relationship but he lost control because of a family issue and strayed away. i don't want to be bitter i just want to let go and forgive to move on. If i don't forgive I'll never move on so its the best choice.
So as someone said today "love can feel like heaven, but it can also hurt like hell," so please ladies be careful and just stay positive and do whats good for you. In the end of the day its all about you and your happiness and if your man doesn't make you happy let him go, its the best thing you can do for yourself. God Bless and Goodnight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Fashion > LA Fashion

As I recently took a short trip to NYC I of course observed all the fashion and the visual displays on Madison Ave, 5th Ave and more. NY is such a beautiful place to be and there is so much to see. I would walk at times on my own and just observe and take it all in, it was an amazing experience. NY remains to be my #1 place to live and be a part of . Its really the center of the universe with its diversity. Now onto the Fashion. As always I love designer resale stores. NYC happens to have some of the best ones. I went to my favorite again which is simply called "Designer Resale" also known as "The miracle on 81st  Street". Not only are things priced fairly but they have the best selection on the Upper East Side and in NY period. As I walked in I fell in love with a Chanel bag. Imagine, small elegant on a long chain and python. I asked the sales girl to let me see it. I thought to myself its probably over 2k but let me just see it ! To my surprise it was a fraction

Downtown LA Bargain Shopping

To my fellow Ladies and Fashionistas, If you haven't yet discovered the bargain shopping in the LA Downtown area, let me just tell you 4 words You-Are-Missing-Out. Every last friday of the month, the showrooms to all the popular brand that we love open up to the public to sell their samples from either the current season or the past season. Even if its the past season who cares? trends come and ago and return very often, that's what fashion is all about. I will share with you some of the items that I have purchased on my last shopping trip. You will find bargains of things marked down from $200 to as low as $20, so on and so forth. If you love Silk there are a lot of designer show rooms thats sell silk items for pennies, literally. I happen to love silk and therefor bought several silk items myself and am in love with them. Each building (Cooper, Cali, New Mart) is about 12 floors and each floor has different showrooms with the sample sales. Eventually after a few trips you w