The Bedding you choose often for you bed also speaks about your style so please choose wisely :) My new one was actually inspired and came by the idea of the season we are currently in now which would be Spring. The pillows I have had for more than I'd say 7 years. They're sort of vintage to me. I bought them a little before I first moved out on my own and then somehow they ended up in my moms storage guess I got over them at some point. I then remembered " Maya you have some nice pillows somewhere that would be great for spring" So the next day I went to a linen store and found this awesome comforter cover with two pillow decorative cases and thought these will go great with my Shabby Chic pillows and viola they sure did and I love it. This about how comforting you want your bed to look like when you enter your bedroom and throw a little fashion into it :)
JUNE 10,2008 from MYSPACE The Aftermath of a Break up of Two people Still in Love Four walls surround me as I sit in this room full of thoughts that need to be let out. Thoughts of love, someone I love and probably always will. 8 days later I sit in my apartment that we both shared with one vacuum box filled with his clothes as the only reminder of him. Silence rings in my ears as I come to realize that he's not here. He's somewhere else now, because I kicked him out. Not in the living room, where I haven't been since he's been gone, we spend most of our time in that room of the apartment, not next to me in bed when I wake up, not in my presence, just somewhere else, perhaps a friend's house. As a storm erupts in my eyes I sit here thinking why this happened to me and why its hurts so bad in the organ that produces love. What is love? Its indescribable, it's an extraordinary feeling that no one else can feel accept for you....

Comments
Post a Comment