Skip to main content

Dream Chanel bag :)

There is usually a great story behind every amazing item that I purchase! In this story it's my vintage Chanel bag! I first saw this handbag some 7-8 years ago. I was with my boyfriend at the time at his friends house just hanging out. In comes his friend's chic stylish mom wearing this very same vintage Chanel bag! I remember it being love at first sight! I remember whispering to myself "one day I will earn enough to be able to purchase this same bag if I'm lucky enough to find it" well that day came a few weeks ago while I was browsing some vintage Chanel hangbags! It was love at first sight all over again! This bag was made sometime between 1994-1995 which is also the year I moved to the United States! All in all it has a lot of meaning to me! Xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deja Vu ... A blog I wrote on Myspace over a year ago... Wow.

JUNE 10,2008 from MYSPACE The Aftermath of a Break up of Two people Still in Love  Four walls surround me as I sit in this room full of thoughts that need to be let out. Thoughts of love, someone I love and probably always will. 8 days later I sit in my apartment that we both shared with one vacuum box filled with his clothes as the only reminder of him. Silence rings in my ears as I come to realize that he's not here. He's somewhere else now, because I kicked him out. Not in the living room, where I haven't been since he's been gone, we spend most of our time in that room of the apartment, not next to me in bed when I wake up, not in my presence, just somewhere else, perhaps a friend's house.      As a storm erupts in my eyes I sit here thinking why this happened to me and why its hurts so bad in the organ that produces love. What is love? Its indescribable, it's an extraordinary feeling that no one else can feel accept for you....

NYC Fashion > LA Fashion

As I recently took a short trip to NYC I of course observed all the fashion and the visual displays on Madison Ave, 5th Ave and more. NY is such a beautiful place to be and there is so much to see. I would walk at times on my own and just observe and take it all in, it was an amazing experience. NY remains to be my #1 place to live and be a part of . Its really the center of the universe with its diversity. Now onto the Fashion. As always I love designer resale stores. NYC happens to have some of the best ones. I went to my favorite again which is simply called "Designer Resale" also known as "The miracle on 81st  Street". Not only are things priced fairly but they have the best selection on the Upper East Side and in NY period. As I walked in I fell in love with a Chanel bag. Imagine, small elegant on a long chain and python. I asked the sales girl to let me see it. I thought to myself its probably over 2k but let me just see it ! To my surprise it was a fraction...

Revelations .... written 11/15/11

Isn't it funny how most people prefer to read personal blogs and are more interested in the drama and the gossip than anything else? I was debating all day today whether I should write a personal blog about my feelings and or what I'm thinking as of today and decided to go for it. As in the past it might have hurt some people and or got me in some trouble. But this is purely about my thoughts. Recently I have experienced some lows in my life and I noticed that it happens through out life and you begin to grow and discover more about yourself every day of your life. Some people enter your life while others exit, some interests replace old ones, some feelings develop as others disappear, so on and so forth. At this point in my life I feel disconnected from a several people in my life. It can go both ways, It may be me and how I feel or it may be the other person depending on what your preferences are in different situations. One thing is for sure, you cant expect people to have t...